S R Lynn & Co·Blog


The IHT exemption that HMRC hides

You have the task of obtaining probate for your mother’s estate which involves completing tricky inheritance (IHT) tax forms. One of these requires you to report lifetime gifts. How might the form’s wording cause you to miss out on an IHT exemption?

Showing Articles 1 - 3 of 126 Articles