HMRC Refund Cheques

HMRC are phasing out cheques for Corporation Tax refunds. 

Companies that are expecting a refund should include their company’s bank details on the CT600 (Corporation Tax Return).  This will enable HMRC to send the refund directly. 

The bank account must be a UK bank account in the company’s name.