Company Tax References (UTR)

You have always been able to call HMRC and ask for your company Corporation Tax reference number.  HMRC are now withdrawing this option as it receives a large number of calls and is taking up valuable resources. 

If you cannot find your Company’s UTR, you will have to log onto your Business Tax Account or go back and look at letters or notices sent by HMRC.  It is worthwhile keeping a note of the UTR for future reference.