Everyone knows the difficulties that can be encountered when completing tax returns and complying with current legislation. We can advise on:
- Personal Tax
You will need to complete a tax return if:
– you are self-employed and earned more than £1,000;
– you got £2,500 or more in untaxed income, for example, from renting out a property or savings and investments;
– your savings or investment income was £10,000 or more before tax;
– you made profits from selling things like shares, a second home or other chargeable assets;
– you were a company director – unless it was for a non-profit organisation (such as a charity) and you didn’t get any pay or benefits, like a company car;
– your income (or your partner’s) was over £50,000 and one of you claimed Child Benefit;
– you had income from abroad that you needed to pay tax on;
– you lived abroad and had a UK income;
– you got dividends from shares and you’re a higher or additional rate taxpayer;
– your income was over £100,000;
– you were a trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme;
– you had a P800 from HMRC saying you didn’t pay enough tax last year – and you didn’t pay what you owe through your tax code or with a voluntary payment
We can assist you with completion and submission of your tax return and will inform you of your tax liability and when and how to pay it.
- Corporate Tax
Registration, planning, completion and submission of VAT Returns.
- Tax planning
Tax planning is important and, if carried out early, will maximise all benefits available to you.
If you are interested in knowing more, please give us a call 01908 227055 or email us for a free consultation.